Thread: Tivo V6 A glitch with Thumbs Up?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 19:16   #1
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
A glitch with Thumbs Up?

It's taken me a while to notice, but there's something not working the same with the Thumbs Up functionality.

When you set something to record it normally automatically adds a Thumbs Up to it right then, whether it's TV series or film. Now I've found that various films haven't been doing it. And I can see no pattern.

I've recorded films of all sorts from likes of Channel 4 HD, Channel 5 HD, Horror Channel over recent weeks (maybe even months, I do stack them up) and many of them aren't getting an automatic Thumbs Up.

Why am I bothered? Basically because I use it to tell if I've seen a film before. I watch quite a lot of films and, while I can remember a fair number, my memory obviously ain't perfect.

I can't say it's HD films it's doing it with as it's happening on likes of Horror Channel which isn't HD. And it isn't all films...as, for example Movies24 and Movies24+ isn't doing it (though I'm not watching those ones myself, I'm just saying that based on navigating My Shows).

Like I said, no obvious pattern.

Anyone else have this?

Last edited by cheekyangus; 04-04-2019 at 19:20.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote