View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 09:56   #5857
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Not really looking forward to today as I have some things that is needed to be said to someone but needs must for my own sanity. Yes it is going to difficult but as I say needs must because I have the feeling that two certain people will try and do what happened two years ago.

I will never allow myself to be emotionally abused or made the scapegoat ever again, I think a shock is coming today (I know I am SHOCKED at having the courage to do what needs done) I now know that out the three of us I'm the far the strongest and better person and never realized that while under their spell.

I now know that I have always been the stronger one as I have never resorted to bullying, emotional blackmail nor raised voices with bad language.

Today will be one of my greatest challenges in regards to my decision to stop being a doormat.

Last edited by weenie; 20-02-2019 at 10:00.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote