Thread: Tivo V6 Netflix
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 07:33   #4
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbxxl View Post
Just got Netflix and thought we’d be able to watch programs that say Netflix under my sows and recordings.
When we select a program, eg Harry Enfield and chums episode 1 it takes us to a completely different show. What the heck am I doing wrong?
Is it doing that for all the shows you select? I must say, I've never experienced that.

Just a thought, when you book marked it, did you select the whole series, or just one episode? If so, it may be taking you to that one episode rather than episode 1 that you want to see. Bookmark it again and select all series 1, or whichever series you are watching.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote