View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 21:39   #171
oliver1948uk
cf.geek

Services: VM Mix TV, 200 internet, basic house phone. Also Virgin mobile phone
oliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Had ntl & VM for a long time, but last week helped somebody order from scratch. Did it on my computer online Monday (TV L, BB M, Phone M, V+ box for £35 per month with a discount for 3 months and £30 off for ordering online) and, after a couple of emails and a text message, installed Friday of the same week!

I prepared myself for the ordeal of helping them set up email account etc but . . . no ordeal! The excellent installer got the internet working on the computer within seconds (thought they were not allowed to touch customers' computers?), and after he had gone I logged on to the page advised in the book he left and got their email up and running within minutes: no waiting for welcome letters with weird codes; no ringing up anybody; no installation disc. Brilliant! What an improvement from the ntl palava.
oliver1948uk is offline   Reply With Quote