View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 12:24   #11
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age
Re: Favourite Bruce Willis performance?

It's funny isn't it, Die Hard is probably what he's most famous for, where he's perfect, but I remember loving Moonlighting when I was a kid, and then the Friends scene I posted popped into my head even though I doubt I've seen that since it was on TV!

had completely forgotton about Hudson hawk, but the scene singing the song is superb, and remember enjoying the film, not seen that in donkey's years.

then I had to remind myself via imdb - forgot how great he was in Pulp Fiction, Sin City is great.

Amageddon is such a great dumb action film, but we forget how he can actually act as well when he chooses a role which requires that

Sly Stallone is similar - he's known for dumb action hero - but then you see Cop Land and realise he's a great actor, and remember the original Rocky was actually a really good film as was First Blood and he can actually write as well
admars is offline   Reply With Quote