Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 19:26   #1270
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
All guesswork at moment but the key text as you can understand i have to be careful what i post but one line that caught our eye was "to make SKY Atlantic available at a premium service to TV providers"
Us mere lemmings at level 1 think that Atlantic will simply be added onto VMs tv pack and providers such as Plusnet will follow BTs path of going down the NOWTV route.

We'll know more once it's gone through the minions in level 2.
Not if it’s premium service, surely?

Thank you for sharing this, LK, don’t get yourself into trouble, though.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
The live channel isn’t good, obviously because that’s linear.
It is not good at the moment due to the number of dramas being made having been suspended due to the COVID emergency.

I have acknowledged the impressive range of SA dramas on Now TV. Did you miss that?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote