Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 18:54   #1269
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunkenstein View Post
Given that Sky Atlantic is a pure scripted drama brand and HBO Max is a broad portfolio/platform of kids, movies, scripted and unscripted (more akin to Now TV’s movies, entertainment and kids packs lumped together), is there anything you reveal that would make your office think Atlantic could become something like Max? I just think nowadays anyone would be hard pressed to charge a significant premium like £12-15 for a fairly narrow proposition...
All guesswork at moment but the key text as you can understand i have to be careful what i post but one line that caught our eye was "to make SKY Atlantic available at a premium service to TV providers"
Us mere lemmings at level 1 think that Atlantic will simply be added onto VMs tv pack and providers such as Plusnet will follow BTs path of going down the NOWTV route.
We'll know more once it's gone through the minions in level 2.