Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 08:14   #1265
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
You've been done, jiffers, if you're paying £3.99, for now tv, unless its more than the entertainment channel that you have?
I know you’re paying a fraction of this.

---------- Post added at 08:14 ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Legend killer has reported that he has seen the documentation, so there will be no ‘egg on face’ if it didn’t come off. He is merely telling us what he has seen.

I know you don’t want to be proved wrong in the things you have said in the past, but at some point you are going to have to accept that change happens.
The egg on face refers to the strong rebuttal to MM, not the opinion offered.

I’m not sure how Sky Atlantic coming to Virgin would “prove me wrong”. I don’t think you’ll find I’ve ever said it’ll never come to Virgin Media but I’ve noticed that since you’re struggling in the streaming debate and the corona one that your new modus operandi is to claim I’ve said something I actually didn’t.

I do however love the internal conflict in here:

Quote:
Now TV displays many Atlantic dramas, which is why I subscribe to the entertainment pack.

Virgin viewers will notice a big difference if this is added.

I agree there’s not a lot of new stuff on the live channel at present, although live TV is suffering from the impact of the COVID restrictions right now.
The live channel isn’t good, obviously because that’s linear.

Last edited by jfman; 15-10-2020 at 08:18.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote