Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 07:49   #1264
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Why bother now? When the channel launched 10 years ago it was exciting and different. Big hitting shows like Boardwalk Empire and Games of Thrones have come and gone. SKY have since spread some of the channels content over their new channels SKY Comedy and SKY Documentaries. What you're left with is a shadow of its former self. An additional ad on? SKY are taking the urine. Dung for the price of gold.
Many of these shows can now be offered on demand if this information is correct, which I have no reason to disbelieve. Now TV displays many Atlantic dramas, which is why I subscribe to the entertainment pack.

Virgin viewers will notice a big difference if this is added.

I agree there’s not a lot of new stuff on the live channel at present, although live TV is suffering from the impact of the COVID restrictions right now.

---------- Post added at 07:49 ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Could make for an 'egg on face' moment if it comes to nothing. In his defence you've only said may and there's been good reasons up to now that Sky have evidently decided to retain some content exclusively.

Everyone is entitled to take a view.
Legend killer has reported that he has seen the documentation, so there will be no ‘egg on face’ if it didn’t come off. He is merely telling us what he has seen.

I know you don’t want to be proved wrong in the things you have said in the past, but at some point you are going to have to accept that change happens.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote