View Single Post
Old 25-06-2013, 20:49   #2213
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
As you say thats my opinion. I was actually comparing both services as a whole not just boxes. I left virgin because sky were offering what I wanted at a cheaper price. Id love to return to virgin but will only do so when they get all the channels and in hd that I want at at least the same price as sky. As I previously said the only thing Id like on my sky box that is on the Tivo box is the ability to record 3 channels at the same time.
Doesn't on demand make that moot?

Lots of shows can be watched there. i know, as i have had to do it recently. Quite a selection
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote