View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 16:53   #10738
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I read that it has a backup mode that uses a DVB-T2 tuner, the RXTVlog article has specs that says as much, but the person (not RXTVlog) got the impression it was being disabled for the UK market.

I'll see if I can find that source again, maybe I misunderstood.

Various articles have said you can only use it with one Pay TV supplier, but I don't see how they can stop you if it has HDMI sockets, they can't exactly monitor the HDMIs and blank the screen only when a rival's device is being used, they could only disable them completely, but why have them if they did that?
They've got them there primarily for gamers, I assume. I doubt they would go to the bother of disabling the HDMI inputs though.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote