View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 17:59   #219
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Being that there is nothing worth watching on TV Channels surely you can't have that much recorded.
Funnily enough, I was just saying the same thing to my wife. Most of the programmes on ‘My Shows’ are actually bookmarks for the streamers, which is not too much of a problem because I can at least list them, and re-establish them on the new system (if it allows bookmarks, that is).

There are not that many recordings I am concerned about really - just a few that I have not got around to watching yet. I’ll blitz them over the New Year to get rid of them before I make the change.

I also want to wait until they’ve sorted out the series link issue. I hope they do that quickly.

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
No.
Thank you. At least we know now.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote