View Single Post
Old 19-11-2020, 14:39   #2361
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Coincidence, I too started playing this around 2 weeks ago (single player, not Multi)
Finding it absolutely brilliant (for now), I first played 3 or 4 days in the 'constructor' type mode (with no deaths), just to get the hang of things, since then enjoying flying around exploring etc in normal mode

Not really following the Atlas or Artemis story paths, just having fun

I've already had the 'Einstein quote' twice when being killed through my own stupidity
We have build a base on a planet that has fire storms.

Build a large refiner,

get some Cobalt and oxygen and refine them into Ionised Cobalt, then refine Ionised Cobalt and Oxygen you get a 3 for 1, repeat the process to get more, best to do this in an area with plants that have oxygen.

I'm currently on 11 stacks of 9,999

Then what you do is find a trading post that sells Ionised Cobalt, by all you can, then sell every Ionised Cobalt you have this will crash the market, then by it back for less than you sold it, then every time you go to a new space station repeat the process.
DO NOT sell where you cannot buy otherwise you will have to start the refining process again.