View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 17:39   #48
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Look even if Sky give up Sky Atlantic to VM they will just start up a new premium channel that isn't on VM which of course everyone will speculate that it will eventually be offered to VM..and around and around it goes.
That might have been the case once, but not now. Relationships between the two companies have improved massively since 2008, and Sky is now looking to scale back on the number of channels it runs.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
It does not back it up OB as it just states the channel is only on Sky in HD.
I'm not sure where you found that, Den. On the page I was looking at, it says the channel will be on all platforms.

I have amended my original post as it did not link to the page I was referring to. Follow the advice that is now on there, and you should arrive at the page I was looking at.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote