View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 11:33   #122
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: House of Fraser in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
3 years ago we have no B&M's stores and now we have three within a 10 mile radius.
Not so many near me but I'm sure there will be soon! B&M and Wilko are the new Woolworths to me. B&M have said that they will look at new-build stores, stores that retailers like Homebase and Mothercare are vacating and stores that Asda-Sainsbury's will have to get rid of by the competition authorities.
They also own expanding cheap convenience store chain Heron Foods so maybe you'll see a few branches of those near you too, Den. http://heronfoods.com/heron/content/about-us
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote