View Single Post
Old 24-02-2012, 17:09   #5
DABhand
Inactive

DABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Post your Correctable/Uncorrectable Codewords horror stories..

Yeah doubt its the modem itself, channels change randomly on which one will be the worse out of the 3.

Would have been more inclined to believe its the modem if it was always the same channel being affected.

Still funny that months ago when the CC's started to creep up in smaller amounts, I did say a problem was coming, and I was right... to the point that its extremely poor.

Just a bit miffed about this new "Prove" that you have a problem rubbish they are trying to lessen the amount of refunds they pay out. They may call it whatever they want, and how it "helps them" figure out a problem (even if it was that they would never fix a problem in the same month as most people know from their track records), but it is simply to bamboozle the non-techy customers into thinking everything is fine so they won't refund customers who rightfully deserve a refund for a poor service.

Anyways, still be interested to know others mainly in the Uddingston area if they have equal problems just now. If not then I can then eliminate possibles and eventually narrow down the problem.
DABhand is offline   Reply With Quote