View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 06:02   #6
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Any V6 users also tried SkyQ?

I've never had trouble using voice finding the last episode.

As an example I voice searched Sanditon (currently working on ITV)

It pulls up on this week and On Demand by selecting On Demand all 4 episodes are listed with air dates and yesterday's at the bottom it literally took seconds.

As I say it's probably habit with me but that's the way I've always found quickest , that's not knocking the merits of a backwards EPG though.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote