View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 22:03   #4
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Any V6 users also tried SkyQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogGuy View Post
I switched from the V6 to SkyQ and switched right back again! The SkyQ system is good but series linking can be poor, plus I think the navigation is better on Virgin.

One example is the backward catch up guide on the V6 is so good. Sky doesn't have this, but trying to find catch up shows is clunky.
I've always found speaking the show name into the remote has got me there pretty easy.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote