View Single Post
Old 24-04-2022, 20:22   #2318
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I will say the same Good Good as I did when it was first posted on the 14th hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Didnt bother with it, looked too much like a horror show.
I thought the same but I do like the premise of it, it just depends on how much it leans into the horror. I don't mind suspense and scary but if it is more horror than scifi I won't like it. I think I'll give it a go over summer when everything has finished.

Quote:
The story revolves around a nightmarish town in middle America that traps all those who enter. As the unwilling residents fight to keep a sense of normalcy and search for a way out, they must also survive the threats of the surrounding forest which included terrifying creatures that come out when the sun goes down. Sheriff Boyd Stevens has instituted strong rules in the town to maintain order and to keep residents safe. Jim and Tabitha Matthews find themselves trapped in the town after a car crash. Together, they must find a way to keep their children — Julie and Ethan — safe as they desperately search for a way back home

Last edited by General Maximus; 24-04-2022 at 20:27.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote