View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 00:02   #493
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Uh, oh. We’re onto the selective copying phase of deflection and distraction.

Chris knew what I meant and so do you.

As you were.
It depends on your narrative, jfman.

---------- Post added 14-01-2022 at 00:00 ---------- Previous post was 13-01-2022 at 23:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Hating someone does not make an allegation true. And I for one don't hate Boris. I know his strengths and weaknesses and have not been shy in pointing them out.

However, hating someone is a strong motivation to bring their career down if you have plenty of dirt on them. This is what is happening to Johnson now. Any idea of who it might be?

However, you insult Forum Members' intelligence if you think we're daft enough to swallow the line that Johnson didn't realise he was at a party.
What I am advocating is that we get all the information before making a judgement. What’s wrong with that?

---------- Post added at 00:01 ---------- Previous post was at 00:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Trouble is, by the time she's ready to publish the report, she'll have another collection of parties to review!

Maybe Johnson's leaking more parties to the press so that she's kept super busy, so she'll never get to publish the report!
Now your desperation is making you perverse.

---------- Post added at 00:02 ---------- Previous post was at 00:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
The ‘facts’ are what are most important here, and we don’t have all the facts, just allegations.