Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 18:33   #56
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1948uk View Post
In Mansfield (East Midlands) advertises BBC London 14 January 18.30 instead of test card advising you to select 101. How is that an improvement?
I was told last night that Local BBC News in HD is set to launch on January 14th on Virgin Channel 108.

But on January 11th you will need to reset any series links you have for BBC 1 HD (Channel 108) as you will move from BBC One HD England to BBC One HD East Mids ahead of you local news starting to be shown in HD from January 14th.

NOTE: I do not work for Virgin Media so all the information I post on Cable Forum, Media Boy Blog or Media Boy on Twitter is subject to change.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info