View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 19:29   #28
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Cinemas reopening and Odeon Limitless membership

Just had an email through with updated information regarding Limitless membership. Originally the plan was to offer it at a reduced rate at £9.99/month until October and then it would return to the usual fee of £17.99. It October the price will be increasing but only to £12.99 and it doesn't say whether this is temporary until e.g. Christmas or whether it will be permanent. I have a feeling things haven't gone as well as hoped and they are playing it by ear. It doesn't help the few big family films that have been released which would normally encourage larger groups of three or four people to the cinema with the obligatory sweets & drinks have been simultaneously released on a streaming service like Jungle Cruise this week. Either way, it is good news for the movie fans. I only need to go to the cinema twice a month and I am saving money.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote