View Single Post
Old 23-05-2021, 10:37   #22
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Cinemas reopening and Odeon Limitless membership

I was going to say that I want to go to the cinema but I can't find a reason to go because there isn't anything on I want to watch or haven't seen already but I have just checked again Terminator is bring brought back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Well I guess I wont be bothering with Limitless, even if I did like the cinema.

The whole site refers to "digital membership" and using "the app".
Obviously another of these pathetic companies discriminating against those who do not have a Smart Phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
that is new and it will be interesting to see how that works...... when you collect the tickets from the atm machines in the cinema the only way you can retrieve them is by swiping your card (whether it be debit card or limitless).
It looks they trying to do anyway with paper tickets now and move to e-ticketing. Putting the app aside, they have always sent you an email confirmation and now you get an e-ticket by email and on your Odeon app with a qr code they can scan.

What really has wound me up is this:

What absolute bullshit. Strange how they weren't interested in doing it when we actually needed it last August. I am not downloading the app.

Edit: I don't know what is going on with the screenshot not displaying properly so I have attached the thumbs you can click on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-2.jpg (90.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-3.jpg (261.5 KB, 9 views)
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote