View Single Post
Old 18-01-2014, 10:04   #386
SuperHighway
Inactive

SuperHighway is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Decided to go back to virgin for my TV..already had Phone and Broadband. Called them up to explain what Sky was offering and what could they offer. After some to'ing and fro'ing settled on a final figure for their top bundle. Based on past experience asked the rep to confirm the figure 3 times. Installation went ahead but the SH2 I was promised was no where to be seen - by this time still had not received a contract. Had to sort out the SH2 and on calling up was told they would wave the £20 delivery charge, I would think so as it should have been part of the installation in the first place. Contract turned up and surprise surprise was completely different to what had been discussed. Called them up and complained...said they were sorry that I had been missold but there was nothing they could do. Told them to cancel the TV package and revert me back to my original package. Told they would have to cancel everything and start again. Re-did my sums and I was still saving a little over Sky so decided to take it on the chin and keep the service. Will not be making the same mistake in 12 months time. Will get it in writing before I agree. In addition I was told I would get the netflix trial...5 days passed from the installation and no netflix code. Rang them up to be told sorry you don't qualify. But I was offered it I said, nope you don't qualify. This was the final straw so I said cancel the lot - she then spoke to a "manager" and said she couldn't give me 6 month free trial code but would instead credit me with £5.99 per month to offset the cost of 5 months netflix as I would get 1 month free trial anyway when I signed up............... learnt my lesson for next time.
SuperHighway is offline   Reply With Quote