View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 19:53   #3287
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Yes, Freesports is the only channel that I've been told about (though there are those 16 services that jj20x found).

I wonder if the delay to adding Freesports is anything to do with this:
Could very well be Richard i don't think they'll stop being a sub channel though as they still have populkar sports such as Nascar and ice hockey i believe, what might happen though is they will become cheaper.

---------- Post added at 18:53 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, the only decent channels worth having now are AMC and Sky Atlantic. If we get AMC, it will be under a deal in the 2019 negotiations with BT, and as for Sky Atlantic - well, I'll let Dave answer that one.

Any developments of note next year, if they happen, will relate to streaming services and UHD. I am not expecting any other major changes. I'm still optimistic about Amazon, that would be simply wonderful, and an indication that VM are firmly in tune with the future.
I'm quite excited about the news i got given today which i posted in the streaming thread, i do think that service would indeed be on the tivo platform too.