Absolutely.
Simper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
I agree
Simper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Something has to be done so that those responsible can be identified and if necessary prosecuted and provide restitution to their victims.
Whine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
If they all got cars instead would the situation be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Incidentally, did your Head Teacher never give you a lecture at assembly about your activities outside school while in uniform reflecting on the school? Of course it is the school's business - since when did you make the rules?
Hmm, yes, I've noticed a number of female ex-pupils bringing disrepute to the school uniform. I hope the Head gives 'em six of the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Cars are pretty expensive to buy and run so not everybody has that option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Dunno Den a lot of cycles these days cost more than cars ! Madness. If they did all get cars instead we would have a major problem. Too many cars the continuing failure of public transport are the main issues.
Cyclists are a slight irritant who mainly endanger themselves if they're irresponsible. Irresponsible car drivers kill hundreds but often survive.

The persistent whining and simpering is amusing. It's like a granny knitting circle chinwag punctuated by the backdrop of clacking needles. It doesn't make an apeth of difference though. Still no helmets, no insurance, no license, no MOT and no training. And no brakes; there's no stopping us; get a bike or get out of the way. We're coming to a pavement and congested City Centre near you.
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote