View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 19:45   #70
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: [update] Santa Fe school shooting: 10 dead and 10 wounded in Texas

Yeah we can agree to differ though the way you word it is like "look the mass murdering weapons are something that I do not like but you do so let us just discuss this no more" which is way too much cringe. How would you like it if I said "yes we can agree to disagree that you believe that the rights afforded in the bill of rights should be trampled upon, and I don't". Wording it like that would make vomit / I would feel so dirty that I would probably need to take a bath.

The bill of Rights are the amendments to the constitution btw - the second amendment is a part of the bill of rights. The constitution is to do with limitations on government power, the bill of rights are what rights that individuals have.

As for meaning to patronize...yeah okay I'll cop that one. It was a rather condescending and patronizing post (talking about grade school / civics 101 etc) and yeah, maybe I did mean it even to be patronizing / come off as a school teacher. I will try not to be a bitch about it all.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote