View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:55   #57
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: 2 Dead, 3 injured in London Bridge Terrorist incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Well there is if you haven't got mathematical evidence to back up your point.

Lets see the crimes per % of total religion/race and then stack them up against offenses or acts of terror by whites/christian.

If you include Stalin and Hitler and furthermore if you want to go back to the Crusades. You'll find that the vast majority of serious crimes were caused by people of white or christian background.

Having a half indian (other races are available) member of your family doesn't stop preclude people from having racist tendencies

My brother in law and his father are both unfortunately racist. The irony being that my brother in law was rescued from Sierra Leonne as a small child...
Are you serious?

We are talking about todays’ phenomena of a particular kind. Today’s phenomena occur in todays’s context and jihadism goes back hundreds of years as a belief and is now being applied by those fanatics.

This has nothing to do with “normal” crime and also nothing to with Hitler/Stalin.

Which brings me to “Islamophobia”; this term needs proper definition because a phobia is irrational. Many people would say that they fear jihadism and have a problem on the bus or tube knowing whether or not they are in danger.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote