View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 18:49   #116
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Richard, people don’t disagree with you because of your disability - it’s because of your attitude.

You use the fact you have a disability as a cudgel to beat people with, when in fact it is often totally irrelevant to the discussion being undertaken.

A number of things are common when you are involved in a thread -

A) you will probably mention "high level" contacts
B) you will probably mention lawyers or legal action
C) you will probably mention your disability
D) you will probably claim you are being harassed because of your disability
Hugh , most the time I really think you talk a load of hot air however in this case you are 100% correct . Richard most be costing virgin a fortune .we would all have money off if it was not for him ok Ricard I am kidding more like 50p