Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 22:05   #2038
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
I know some wanted it to rain yesterday but it was glorious sunshine. Maybe the sun shines on the righteous?

Here are some pictures to prove I actually did get off my arse, travelled to London and exercised my right to protest:

Attachment 27604
Attachment 27603

I like this one especially:

Attachment 27605

We met a few other protesters there .. which was nice .. over half a million I think.

Government starting to take this more seriously:

Civil servants ‘war-gaming a second Brexit referendum’ amid impasse fears

Next step writing to our MPs .. game on!
The truth is no one gave it a second thought .