Thread: Mod tests.
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 12:19   #26
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Mod tests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I don't think that TV Player is doing very well at the moment. Some channels have been removed and some previously free channels have now been moved into the paid premium version.
I know. I'm just wondering if an official version run as part of the Freeview Platform itself, like Play is, might be an idea. It would only carry free services that are already available on the platform, and would just fill in gaps for those that don't get the full selection in their DTT transmitter area. Many places that have poor Freeview selection have good broadband.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote