View Single Post
Old 30-09-2019, 18:12   #1958
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I was wondering the same re: MTV channels. Plus MTV Classic is missing from VM I think, so maybe that added, and C5 and Paramount swapping out for their HD versions as there are no advertising regions to deal with, and they are on the same package tiers anyway.

If the Discovery strategy is followed again the HD swaps will happen first.

I think there is at least one Nick channel in HD missing too, so maybe that is a possible arrival too.
All the following Viacom is not broadcasting on Virgin Media UK right now.

Nick Jr. HD
Nick Jr. +1
Comedy Central Extra +1
5Spike +1
MTV CLASSIC (Broadcasts in Virgin Media Ireland areas right now).
MTV MUSIC +1
MTV +1
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote