View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 10:55   #733
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Lets make one thing clear in regards to lazy gits who don't want to work and sit on their backside and claim benefit.

When l got made redundant four years ago, l did everything possible to get a job, BUT l needed a job that paid a salary to keep my family - approx 18/19 kg per year.

The jobs that were on offer were between 15/17 kg per year. I was not prepared to take a job that paid that amount. I was not lazy my benefit was £75.00 per week for my family and out of that that l had to pay rent and council tax.

I worked damn hard to find a job, sitting in my car and taking company details (which l still have today to remind myself) then go home and send emails and faxes to the companies.
I got more interviews that way then going through JS and all the government talk of getting work. I finally got my present job via my voluntary work.

Its ok for members to blast people at having the lack of courage to find work, but most of the work which may be out - does not pay enough.

Some members may say l work for 16 kg a year, good for you, but not everyone sits on there backside and claim benefit- which you are entitled too.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote