View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 22:11   #1340
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hamas Israel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
I think you have made a good point here: the rationale was "if there was a chance of a Hamas operative being in the vehicles (spoiler alert: there wasn't)
Did they know that? Were they told there was? Did they see something that made them think there was?

Quote:
then kill them all". It is a rationale being applied to all of Gaza: if there is a chance Hamas maybe in a location then just kill everyone there.
To a point, that is a legitimate approach.

If you make it known that to Hamas that if they use human shields you will not be dissuaded, perhaps they’ll stop using human shields.

Quote:
The absence of basic humanity and morality is chilling.
from Hamas? It certainly is.

Quote:
I do think this aid convoy massacre will prove a turning point. I suspect Sunak is under real pressure to stop sending bombs to Israel since to do so, is to aid & abet what is now playing out in Gaza.
It changes nothing, and to think Sunak has any relevance is laughable.