Thread: VPN
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2021, 19:49   #5
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: VPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Which is the best free one & why do people pay for a VPN when they can be had for free?

I was always warned off the free ones as they were said to be dodgy with your data, but ages ago (in an unrelated thread) Pip said that there are actially some good free VPN's out there
Windscribe is not one of the best ones but it works well for US Netflix.

It all depends on what you are using it for. If you really have stuff you want to hide like torrents you want to use a service out of the gaze of the "eyes". Nord for example is based in Panama so I would consider it safer

Pretty much all of them claim to have no logs but I am unsure how much I trust that claim
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote