Thread: Tivo V6 New box on Saturday
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2020, 17:14   #9
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: New box on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I tried a number of recordings from varying stations, but I was particularly interested in Recordings of live football/rugby matches from Sky/BT sports - non had the option to download.
Ah, I never download recordings with this service, only stream with the VM TV Control app within wireless range of my V6 box.

Only select shows are available to download because either each broadcaster's deal with VM is different or each broadcaster's deal with the rights holders, if it's not their show, are different, so it can vary on a show by show basis and out of VM's hands in the latter case.

E.g. maybe a football league's deal with BT/Sky doesn't allow them to sublicense downloadable recordings capability for that competition/event.

I'd imagine sport is particularly susceptible to this.

I only ever want use it in the house and garden so its fine for me.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote