Thread: Tivo V6 New box on Saturday
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2020, 14:08   #5
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: New box on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Well the interface is the same, so you'll know how to work it straight away. The difference is just that it doesn't have that "moving through syrup" feel that the old box felt like even at the best of times.

And of course you'll have 6 tuners, which is more than enough for most people normally.

And if you have a tablet or smartphone you can stream recordings from the box whilst in the vicinity of your home network.
Personally, I was swayed by this feature when I joined VM but I never found any recording I am able to stream to my IPad, so I gave up trying.

But feel free to tell me what I can.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote