View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 10:25   #447
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I don't think the story about Pence is sourced well-enough to take it seriously. It's just some random commentator reporting a 3rd hand story.

If it were true it would be a legitimate thing to talk about though. However there is a big difference between 'I talk to Jesus and he tells me to forgive/love/help etc', i.e when they're talking about the general message people take out of religion, and 'jesus talks me and gives me specific policy ideas on how to achieve a high-growth economy'. The latter would be quite a concern IMO......
Well, that would never happen...

Oh, wait

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...q-6262644.html
Quote:
President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.