View Single Post
Old 18-09-2014, 09:54   #2311
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

I'm fingers crossed they get what they want, sick of it all, let them go, they don't really want to stay and are just getting what they can out of it.

Sadly I bet they will just not quite do it.

Interestingly within my own extended family the young ones are all voting YES, and the old uns are voting NO.

If that pans out across Scotland, it'll be a case of will more old uns vote or young uns which will determine the end result.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote