View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 11:44   #253
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: New content for Virgin Media

I wish VM could have the full version of All4. I've used the TV app on PS3 and Roku and it's fast and intuitive. Above all I'd like all the content, even if VM don't get the app itself, we only get a limited selection of Walter Presents so I know we are missing out on that content at least.

And the UKTV Play app has content we don't get, and it bears a resemblance to the recently added (in Scottish VM regions) STV Player app, which is pretty speedy.

The content being added is of course more important than the related apps. Though the problem is that the V6 doesn't necessarily pick it all up e.g. Life On Earth has 10 episodes on iPlayer but series link has only picked up 1 from iPlayer and it's been on for days (weeks?) now.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote