Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 01:26   #691
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quick question- is the CNN channel on virgin media the US version or international version? if its the latter whats the difference exactly? Sometimes we get the comedy gold wolf blitzer and sometimes presenters with english accents so i can never keep up...

Also another random question why is NBC news called MSNBC news? it reminds me of MSN messenger back in the 90s and early 00s. I assume this is definitely an international version of american news since it goes through bizarre money markets worldwide at times...

Final question- on now tv (which i got on the cheap) i have a ton of stuff to watch like curb your enthusiasm S1-10. but on v6 its not. now i know curb was on sky atlantic but since its now on sky comedy i would have thought the "on demand" function would have moved over now we have curb on sky comedy
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote