View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 18:13   #600
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
A fair comment but DBR also has a search by TSID so anyone wishing to look at the data could use that.

DBR listings can get quite messy when Virgin is actively updating the network, so it is easy to misinterpret the data.
I'm still learning how to use the DBR website, thanks for the guidance.

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Live Events Channel has not and WILL not go over to MPEG4 as Live Events Channel only broadcast on Channel 0 on V+ and V+ HD boxes but Virgin Media are axing them.

Other than that Thanks for info.
Very good point. I didn't even notice that it was only on the table once, let alone take on board what it was and how it is used.

That'll teach me to cut'n'paste.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote