View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 15:29   #742
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Congrats,she look nice!!!!!!!!

Tonight I fixed the scale in our kitchen used to measure food and such.... I had mac and cheese tonight and when I pressed the bubton to turn it on nothing happend... I checked the batteries and they were in ok... I tried NEW batteries and still nothing...... I couldnt understand it as it worked last night when I made mac and cheese!!

I was mad so I slammed it on the counter 4 or 5 times.... Whadda ya know,it worked perfectly

Its interesting how that seems to work often!!
Mac & Cheese 2 nights in a row? no wonder the scales broke

I had to fix my Macbook Pro 2012, the 500GB hard Drive was getting so so slow and causing the system to keep freezing. So I bought a new 500GB SSD to replace it with. So fast now and next month will be doubling the RAM to 8GB for an extra boost.