Thread: General Virgin Broadband cable
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 14:32   #8
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Broadband cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Surely this will be an engineer visit to install as they would likely need to check the power levels seeing BB hasn't been installed before, atleast if it was my house i would want an engineer so they check that and place the hub where i need it?
TV requires the same levels, but over an even wider range of frequencies, so if TV already works, broadband should work too. The only exception is if your levels are already at the lower limit, adding an extra splitter will take them too low.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote