View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 12:21   #644
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
The Tories are just following due procedure just as they and Labour have done in the past.

All this bleating about the 160,000 having the privilege and being all sorts of bad people is total humbug.
You never addressed my points on honouring promises? You also are out of touch with your "colleagues" it seems. If you can provide any contrary evidence to gainsay these findings, it would be most welcome.

I do find it surprising how a Party with such heritage could reduce itself to a membership base with these views. Then again, nothing is a surprise today ..

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If you think they are barking mad, how would you describe Corbyn supporters??!!
Ah, the art of "Whataboutery"

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
I'm no fan of the death penalty.