View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 20:12   #639
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
You were similarly confident about Saint Theresa....
Er, no! I have always had my doubts, and I certainly did say that she would get us a deal, which she did (against the expectations of most remainers).

However, why she put forward the idea of a backstop with no handbrake to get us out, I will never know. My presumption is that she accepted the stated position of the EU that it would only be applied if the worst came to the worst and even then it would be temporary.

Shame they didn't carry that through into the document.