View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 10:13   #15
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekkie101 View Post
To be honest, hope for the above inflation rise, cancel penalty free, join a new provider through Quidco and then wait till they do the same, bounce back.

The amount of cash back I've managed to get with this is staggering, quite excited to cycle again, Virgin cancelled by end of August, over to Three 4G HomeFi thing, very good speeds at home, followed by cycling when they usually do their thing in February.

I'm quite lucky I only use my Virgin package for data so its relatively easy to flick back and forth. It'll be my second rodeo with Virgin but it works quite well across the board.
That would be something to do but for me switching from VM to BT is rather difficult as i have never been connected via BT properly so could prove expensive, i also don't want to drop my internet speed down to 50Mbps.