View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 10:06   #13
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Curious why you always leap to the defence of inflation busting price rises? Are you VM in disguise?
I'm not, you know full well we always get price rises but you always make it sound like the reason for the price rise is because they upped the broadband speed or added a few extra TV channels.... We have had years where we have had no speed increase and prices have still gone up....same goes for Sky BT etc etc.

But it doesn't matter what i say there will be always people that blame price rises on service changes, it happens with mobile contracts, utilities, everything.

I'm not defending at all i am as pissed off as anyone with prices rises, but what do i do, cancel the internet and TV and go back to normal TV? Change to another supplier like so many here threaten to do only for that other supplier to also do a yearly inflation busting price rise?

Mr K if you're not happy then cancel and i will be interested to see where you go.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 02-07-2019 at 10:11.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote