View Single Post
Old 28-05-2019, 20:56   #918
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Debatable.

I have no objection, prejudice should be challenged.

But this thread is about Corbyn and the Labour/momentum party’s anti-Semitic issues, but instead of engaging in that you instantly whip up a bought of whataboutism to deflect away from the issue.

I’m all for debating any anti-Islamic issues the Tory party may have, but if you want a proper debate, start a new a thread and let’s get down to it, and not use this one to deflect away from the issues that Labour/ momentum have.
The issue was a new item today on the BBC website. Didn't realise it was a Corbyn bashing thread only, but guess it is CF after all !

Seems reasonable to point out similar prejudice elsewhere whilst acknowledging the issues Labour have which I did in my post earlier today.