Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 20:16   #1004
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
The original question was about a problem with recordings of BBC3/4.
I did 3 test recordings. They all had problems with the SD part. They skipped ahead to the HD part, which isn't really a problem. One test playback did go completely haywire in the SD part and didn't skip to the HD part. Not conclusive on the original problem, but it does demonstrate my point about potential issues of mixing SD and HD in the same recording.
My reply was to the following, which seems to be one (or two) of your original questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
What do the freeview channels for BBC3/4 do before 7pm? Does VM gain anything by broadcasting the BBC3/4 slates in SD?